Absolute Access Traffic Barriers Allow you to Control Traffic Flow
Absolute Access Traffic Barrier allows you to control, manage and regulate traffic onto your premises. Spanning from 1m to 18m wide, allowing rapid entry and available in your RAL brand colours, Traffic Barriers the perfect first line of defence for a range of different premises.
Speak to our security Traffic Barrier Leeds specialists today on 0113 281 3511 to book a free site visit or send us a message via our contact form.
Traffic Barrier Specification
A Traffic Barrier is a low-cost solution, that requires minimal space to install, making them perfect for any entrance no matter what the size. Traffic Barriers are built for intensive use and require less maintenance than Gates. Our technicians can connect an automatic barrier to your current fence line or install new fencing to fit your security requirements.
Why choose Absolute Access Traffic Barrier?
- 24 Hour support
- Durable to withstand British weather
- Span from 1m to 18m wide & folding arms available for areas with low ceilings.
- Rapid entry and exit, no open/close limits for high levels of traffic, 100% rating
- Powder-coated to match your RAL brand colours
Absolute Access takes the time to discuss your requirements and give you advice on the best Traffic Barrier for your site. We provide full civil engineering works to prepare your site for installation and our engineers are always on hand to provide any assistance you may need.
DownloadsTechnical Specification Technical Specification 2
Bottom only boom skirt
Barrier with Fork
Optional Pedestrian Gate
Top and Bottom Boom Skirts
Entry and Exit Traffic Barriers
Pair of traffic barriers orange
Heavy Duty long traffic barrier
Grey and Yellow Traffic Barrier
Traffic Barrier with stop sign
Single Traffic Barrier
Traffic Barrier Safety and Design
Our Automatic Barrier works quickly and smoothly, for rapid entry and exit. A deterrent which prevents people from turning into your site entrance or use it for anti-social behaviour.
- Safety Features of our Automatic Barrier: Photocell beams, Dual-sided and end safety edges which instantly stop the Gate operating if something becomes trapped, emergency stop button, manual override and strobe lights.
- Automatic Barrier Accessories: Boom skirts – including top, bottom or both. Preventing pedestrians from crawling under the barrier by adding a lower skirting. Stop and no entry signs, warning lights, traffic lights and fork support.
- Full installation and training in compliance with Machinery Directive 2006/46/EC and BS/EN 12453 with CE mark
- Optional separate Pedestrian Gate available for all automatic barriers.
Traffic Barrier Access Control
Integrating Access Control to your Traffic Barrier adds additional security to your business. Allowing you to check the identity of someone and allow/deny access if appropriate. Reducing the cost of having a security guard manually checking vehicles.
Access Control that compliment a Traffic Barrier include:
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR)
- Keypads and fobs
- Proximity readers/key fobs
- Traffic Islands
- Automatic Ground Loops to detect a vehicle and open the Barrier
If you’d like to know more about what type of Access Control we offer or you want to add Access Control to your traffic barrier, please visit our Access Control page or call us on 0113 281 3511
Access control readers for cars and hgvs
24 Hour Support
100% Duty rating
Traffic Barrier Aftercare
We offer on-going Traffic Barrier aftercare and maintenance packages. With a network of technicians dotted across Leeds and the whole of the UK, we can attend to any issues and call in for a periodic safety check at your convenience. For more information on our aftercare packages please visit our aftercare page or call our security technicians on 0113 281 3511.