Whether you are looking for an upgrade or new Swing Gates; Absolute Access are happy to help provide an unparalleled level of technology and service. Located in Leeds but with engineers across the UK; we are efficient, competitive and 100% committed to your satisfaction and security.
Automated Swing Gates are a cost-effective solution for security; giving you a safer perimeter plus the convenience of gaining access to your property without the need to leave your vehicle.
Where are Swing Gates suitable for?
Swing gates can be for both business and domestic purposes. For commercial sites, they are the best choice if you want to avoid an overly industrial look, and if aesthetics is as important to you as security. Additionally, to ensure an effective installation; they cannot be where the ground has any significant slope; as this will prevent the Gates from opening properly.
Designing your Swing Gates
It is our job to make this part of the process easy, so during our visit to your site; we will recommend the best value product for your needs.
All our electric security gates are designed and manufactured by experienced engineers who are 100% committed to delivering reliable products that will stand the test of time.
Some of these options include:
- Size – spans up to 10m, height up to 2.4m and the option to install an additional pedestrian gate
- Automation – we can retro-fit automation to existing gates and offer underground operators for a better aesthetic
- Materials – timber, steel, or aluminium
- Style – solid, palisade or hollow bar infill’s
- Colours – we can powder coat your swing gate to a variety of colours
- Accessories – traffic lights, warning lights/signs and safety loops/edges/beams
Health & Safety Compliance for Swing Gates
Your safety is always our priority, so we only manufacture swing gates that comply with BS/EN 12453 as well as the Machinery Directive 98/37/EC. The gates feature a manual override, and are CE approved giving all parties total peace of mind.
Adding Access Control to your Swing Gates
If you want an additional level of security to complement your swing gate, we can also integrate some access control, including:
- Intercoms – you can double check on your visitors’ identity.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition – the gates will open to welcome them as soon as their vehicle approaches.
- Keypads and fobs – we can fit a keypad or key fobs for you to distribute to chosen users.
Automation, dedication, satisfaction…
For Swing gates, we can provide full civil engineering works to prepare your site for installation. Our engineers are always on hand to provide any assistance you may need.
We offer on-going Security Gates maintenance and servicing packages. With a network of technicians dotted across the UK, we can be there to attend any issues; or call in for a periodic safety check at your convenience. It is the law to comply with the machinery directive which includes having your Swing Gates maintained regularly by competent individuals.
Furthermore, to speak to our specialist team to discuss the right type of swing gates for your premise; or to arrange a free site survey, please give us a call on 0113 281 3511.