Whether you are looking for an upgrade or new Sliding Gates; Absolute Access are happy to help provide an unparalleled level of technology and service. Based in Leeds, but with engineering teams located throughout the UK; Absolute Access have the capacity and technical abilities to ensure reliable, cost effective perimeter security solutions to all our clients. Sliding Gates give you a safer entrance point, gaining access to your premises without the need to leave your vehicle.
Sliding Gate design options:
It is our job to make this part of the process easy; so, during our visit to your site, we will recommend the best value product for your needs. With our bespoke Sliding Gates design service, we make sure that you get the most appropriate solution for your site. The Sliding Gates we offer include:
Tracked Sliding Gates
Tracked Gates are guided during operation; the gates use wheels that run along a track, installed across the span of the gateway. Because the track supports the weight of the gate, these can be ideal for wider entrances; they take up less space than cantilevered gates, which is useful on more restrictive sites.
Cantilever Sliding Gates
Cantilever Sliding Gates can be more beneficial for sites with heavier traffic; because of the absence of a track it means there is less likelihood of damage over time. However, they do need a bit more space when it comes to operation. Due to no track they can be lower in maintenance than their tracked Sliding Gates; also, they are generally quicker to install as there is less groundworks required to get them fitted and working.
Why Sliding Gates?
Electronic Sliding Gates offer many benefits to your business; including:
• Provide a secure perimeter acting as a ‘first line of defence’.
• Allow you to control and restrict vehicle access.
• Ease of use – providing convenience and more security.
• Space-saving – great for sites with space restrictions.
• Durable – we manufacture our gates to withstand the British weather.
• Aesthetics – we can match the finish with fencing or use your brand colours.
Sliding Gates performance and safety
During your Sliding Gates design consultation, our specialists will also discuss your visual requirements; your gate will be one of the first things seen when approaching your premises, so it needs to look the part too!
Here at Absolute Access, alongside our customer service standards, there are two things that we make our priority always; operational performance and your safety. Some of these options include:
• Size – spans up to 20m, height up to 2.4m and the option to install an additional pedestrian gate.
• Automation – we can retro-fit automation to existing gates and offer underground operators.
• Materials – timber, steel, or aluminium.
• Style – vertical bar, anti-climb weld mesh, palisade, solid infills, louvre, solid and hollow bar.
• Colours – we can powder coat to a variety of colours and finish with business branding.
• Accessories – traffic lights, warning lights/signs and safety loops/edges/beams.
When you choose to buy electric Sliding Gates from us we will give you the best in every way; with these key features always included or offered as options:
• Single and three phase power supply available.
• Compliance with BS EN 13421-1 Industrial, commercial gates.
• Compliance with the Machinery Directive 98/37/EC.
• CE marked and manufactured in the UK.
• High quality, reliable and durable components.
• Manual override facility.
• Training on handover.
Adding Access Control to your Sliding Gates
If you want an additional level of security to complement your Sliding Gates; we can also integrate some access control, including:
• Intercoms – you can double check on your visitors’ identity.
• Automatic Number Plate Recognition – the gates will open to welcome them as soon as their vehicle approaches.
• Keypads and fobs – we can fit a keypad or key fobs for you to distribute to chosen users.
Automation, dedication, satisfaction…
We believe that strong relationships are essential; so, we take the time to discuss your requirements and give you advice on the best Sliding Gates design, for your site. We provide full civil engineering works to prepare your site for installation. Our engineers are always on hand to provide any assistance you may need.
We offer on-going Sliding Gates maintenance and servicing packages. With a network of technicians dotted across the UK, we can be there to attend any issues; or call in for a periodic safety check at your convenience. It is the law to comply with the Machinery Directive; which includes having your Sliding Gates maintained regularly by competent individuals.
Furthermore, to speak to our specialist team to discuss the right type of Sliding Gates for your premise; or to arrange a free site survey, please give us a call on 0113 281 3511.