Whether you are looking for an upgrade or new automatic Bi-Folding Gates; Absolute Access are happy to help provide an unparalleled level of technology and service. Located in Leeds but with engineers across the UK; we are efficient, competitive and 100% committed to your satisfaction and security.
If you are looking for a solution to perimeter security and have a site with high levels of traffic; our made-to-measure Bi-Folding Gates offer speed, reliability and the ultimate in performance.
We offer a range of security gates, which all vary in their suitability for different sites. If you are considering Bi-Folding Gates, it is worth knowing that they offer the following key benefits:
- Speed – Bi-Folding Gates are faster than sliding and swing gates.
- Higher security – shorter length of time that the entrance is exposed
- Space-saving – take up less room to operate; can also be installed on sloping sites.
- High demand – if you experience a high level of traffic at your site, these will operate at maximum performance on a continual basis with their 100% duty cycles that stand up to even the most demanding environments.
- Flow control – you can set your Bi-Folding Gates to open for a single lane of traffic or to work independently for both directions of traffic flow.
Designing your Automatic Bi-Folding Gates
It is our job to make this part of the process easy, so during our visit to your site; we will recommend the best value product for your needs.
Health & safety compliance for complete confidence in our Bi-Folding Gates
Just as you have a responsibility to your keep staff, customers and visitors safe; we share the same values and we take safety seriously. We ensure that all safety standards are met or exceeded, giving all parties total peace of mind.
All of our automatic Bi-Folding Gates:
- Meet BS/EN 12453
- Meet the Machinery Directive 2006/46/EC requirements
- Feature a manual override option
- Are CE approved
You may think ‘a gate is just a gate’, but there are lots of additional functions, features and finishes to decide on; that is why we are here to offer our honest advice all the way.
Some of the options available are:
- Track style – overhead and bottom tracks, or trackless gates
- Power – single and 3-phase versions
- Material – manufacture gates from steel or aluminium
- Gate design – infilled with: Anti-climb mesh, Palisade, Solid or hollow bar, Timber or Solid.
Safety accessories – we can also supply:
- Traffic lights and signals
- Warning sirens
- Vehicle detection loops
- Safety edges & beams
- Access control
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
Business branding – we can powder-coat to match your corporate colours and add a laser-cut business logo.
In addition to our commitment to safety during manufacture, groundwork’s and installation; we also offer on-going Bi-Folding Gates maintenance and servicing packages. With a network of technicians dotted across the UK, we can be there to attend to any issues; or call in for a periodic safety check at your convenience. It is the law to comply with the machinery directive and this includes having your gates and barriers maintained regularly by competent individuals.
Lastly, our experienced gate specialists believe that only the very best will do, whether that comes to service standards or product quality. For expert advice on Bi-Folding Gates; please call our team on 0113 281 3511 and we will get right back to you.