Service and maintenance
Any security installation is only effective if it’s in good working order; so we have a UK-wide team of engineers who offer comprehensive repairs, service and maintenance packages for gates, turnstiles, road blockers and traffic barriers. Our experience and technical skills ensures a fast and efficient service; keeping your perimeter security solutions up and running for constant protection.
With over 15 years of experience; we have a fantastic up-to-date working knowledge across a vast range of manufacturers’ products. We’re happy to offer our service and maintenance support whether you have a newly installed system, or simply require a new partner for your existing installation.
While we can repair faults as they arise, the best way to avoid your systems being inactive or causing issues is to keep them in optimum condition. To get the best return from your investment, regular inspection and servicing is essential.
Flexible repair, service and maintenance
We understand that equipment and servicing requirements change from customer to customer; we offer a flexible, tailored service based on your individual needs.
From periodic checks (to ensure your safety devices and all mechanical components are operating correctly), to ad-hoc and responsive support for more immediate problems, we can take care of it all.
Our repairs, service and maintenance covers the full scope of our security products:
- Sliding gates
- Swing gates
- Automatic Bi-Folding gates
- Traffic barriers
- Full & half height Turnstiles
- Road blockers
- Access control systems
When you speak to one of the Absolute Access team, we’ll help you to identify the level of support you need and provide a great value package that brings you the ultimate in peace of mind.
Why Absolute Access for your repairs?
Whatever service or repair support you need, it’s our job to ensure you’re 100% satisfied and your site is completely secure. We offer a truly comprehensive service with lots of great benefits and support features, including:
Transparent advice and pricing – We talk in terms you understand; offering a full, clear breakdown of costs and servicing package details.
System upgrade support – We’ll find an upgrade solution to meet your budget and bring your site security equipment bang up to date.
Smooth system takeovers – If you’re moving to us from another provider; we’ll make sure the transition process is smooth and seamless so your site isn’t left vulnerable.
365 days per year – Yes, no matter when you need us, we’ll be there, with support all year round.
24/7 – Our 24 hour call-out facilities ensure you can access immediate assistance when required.
Fault finding – We don’t always need to visit you on-site to identify the problem; our remote diagnostics allow us to troubleshoot many issues prior to our visit, so that our engineers arrive prepared.
Access to parts – Our technical teams carry plenty of stock parts with them, so many issues can be repaired during the initial visit.
Manufacturers that our repair, maintenance and servicing packages cover
We have extensive experience of servicing and repairing electric gates, road blockers, barriers and turnstiles from many different manufacturers, including:
- CAME – leading supplier of automatic gates, barriers and turnstiles; we’ve worked with CAME’s products since we started out.
- BFT – BFT designs and produces sliding and swing gate motors; used on many commercial installations.
- BPT – Part of the CAME Group; we can service and repair their door entry access control systems.
- FAAC – with 40 years’ experience in commercial electric gate automation, FAAC products are very reliable but still require regular maintenance, which our trusted team can provide.
- BENINCA – well-established supplier of gate automation, we often use their products on installations.
- NICE – we’ve partnered with NICE to bring our clients their swing gates, sliding gates and traffic barriers for many years.
- FADINI – used by suppliers across the globe. Extensive range of sliding gate operators, traffic barriers and control accessories can all be serviced and repaired by our team.
- RIB – gate and barrier automation products by RIB are a feature on many of our products; due to their reliability and fast operating mechanisms.
- APRIMATIC – high tech solutions for electric gates and barriers; we have serviced these products for over a decade.
- VIDEX – some of the best access control and biometric products on the market today.
- DEA – maintain and repair DEA’s sliding, swing and bi-fold gates and also work with their access control systems.
- DAITEM – if you rely on wireless intercom systems for your security; we can ensure it’s in full working order and respond to any issues.
- DITEC – sliding and swing gates and automatic barriers; offering servicing packages on all of their quality products.
- SEA – range of electric gate products and access control systems are designed to cope with even the heaviest demands.
Get a FREE quote today
If you’d like a free quotation for our repairs maintenance and service packages; we’d be delighted to discuss your needs and provide a price. Give us a ring on 0113 281 3511 and one of our team will be happy to assist.