Automatic swing gates are a cost-effective solution for security; giving you a safer perimeter plus the convenience of gaining access to your property without the need to leave your vehicle.
As one of the UK’s leading designers, manufacturers and installers of electric swing gates; Absolute Access can be relied upon to provide high quality products and exceptional standards of customer care.
Where are swing gates suitable for?
While sliding gates are predominantly used for high security commercial premises, swing gates can be used for both business and domestic purposes.
For commercial sites, they’re the best choice if you want to avoid an overly industrial look, and if aesthetics are as important to you as security.
However, in order to ensure an effective installation they can’t be used where the ground has any significant slope; as this will prevent the gate from opening properly.
Swing gate design services
When you work with Absolute Access you get a fully comprehensive service, including:
- Free site surveys and consultation
- Honest, bespoke advice
- Full swing gate design service
- Choice of automation and accessories
- Exceptional manufacturing standards
- Professional installation
- Safety checks and sign off
- User training
- Health & Safety user manual
- Ongoing maintenance and servicing
Your automated swing gate options
All of our gates are designed and manufactured by experienced engineers who are 100% committed to delivering robust and reliable products that will stand the test of time.
Some of these options include:
- Size – spans up to 10m, height up to 2.4m and the option to install an additional pedestrian gate
- Automation – we can retro-fit automation to existing gates and also offer underground operators for a better aesthetic
- Materials – timber, steel or aluminium
- Style – solid, palisade or hollow bar infills
- Colours – we can powder coat your swing gate to a variety of RAL colours
- Accessories – traffic lights, warning lights/signs, safety loops/edges/beams and an array of additional features can be added to your gate design
Your safety is always our priority, so we only manufacture automatic swing gates that comply with BS/EN 12453 and the Machinery Directive 2006/46/EC; have manual override features fitted as standard, and are CE approved.
Adding access control to your gate system
If you want an additional level of security to complement your swing gate, we can also integrate a wide range of access control solutions, including, but not limited to:
- Intercoms – you can double check on your visitors’ identity.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition – the gates will open to welcome them as soon as their vehicle approaches.
- Keypads and fobs – we can fit a keypad or key ring fobs for you to distribute to chosen users.
Automation, dedication, satisfaction…
Our dedication to continually improving our products, components and services means that we deliver on our promises. We don’t aim to meet your expectations, but to exceed them; your satisfaction and peace of mind are of the upmost importance to us.
For both sliding and swing gates, plus all of our other access control solutions, we can also provide full civil engineering works to prepare your site for installation and our engineers are always on hand to provide any further assistance you may need.
To speak to one of our friendly team to discuss the right type of automatic swing gates for your premise; or to arrange for a site survey, please give us a call on 0113 281 3511.