If you’re looking for the perfect solution to perimeter security and have a site with high levels of traffic; our made-to-measure bi-folding gates offer speed, reliability and the ultimate in performance. With 15+ years of experience and a solid reputation for great products and customer care; Absolute Access design and install automatic bi-fold gates that stand up to even the most demanding environments.
We offer a range of commercial security gates, which all vary in their suitability for different sites. If you’re considering bi-folding gates, then it’s worth knowing that they offer the following key benefits:
- Speed – faster than a sliding or swing gates.
- Higher security – shorter length of time entrance is exposed
- Space-saving – take up less room to operate; can also be installed on sloping sites.
- High demand – even if you experience a high level of traffic at your site, these will operate at maximum performance on a continual basis with their 100% duty cycles.
- Flow control – you can set your gates to open for a single lane of traffic or to work independently for both directions of traffic flow.
Designing your automatic bi-fold gates
It’s our job to make this part of the process easy, so during our visit to your site; we’ll recommend the best value product for your needs.
You may think ‘a gate is just a gate’, but there are lots of additional functions, features and finishes to decide on; that’s why we’re here to offer our honest advice all the way.
Some of the options available are:
- Track style – overhead and bottom tracks, or trackless gates
- Power – single and 3-phase versions
- Material – manufacture gates from steel or aluminium
- Gate design – infilled with: Anti-climb mesh, Palisade, Solid or hollow bar, Timber or Solid.
Safety accessories – we can also supply:
- Traffic lights and signals
- Warning sirens
- Vehicle detection loops
- Safety edges & beams
- Access control
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
Business branding – we can powder-coat to match your corporate colours and add a laser-cut business logo.
Health & safety compliance for complete confidence
Just as you have a responsibility to your keep staff, customers and visitors safe; we share the same values and we take safety seriously.
From our manufacturing processes to our registered installation engineers, we ensure that all safety standards are met or exceeded, giving all parties total peace of mind.
All of our automatic bi-fold gates:
- Meet BS/EN 12453
- Meet the Machinery Directive 2006/46/EC requirements
- Feature a manual override option
- Are CE approved
In addition to our commitment to safety during manufacture, groundwork’s and installation, we also offer you on-going speed gate maintenance and servicing packages. With a network of technicians dotted across the UK, we can be there to attend to any issues, or call in for a periodic safety check at your convenience. It’s the law to comply with the machinery directive and this includes having your gates and barriers maintained regularly by competent individuals.
Why choose Absolute Access?
Our experienced gate specialists believe that only the very best will do, whether that comes to service standards or product quality.
So for expert advice on bi-folding gates; please call our team on 0113 281 3511 and we’ll get right back to you.