Any security installation is only effective if it’s in good working order; so we have a UK-wide team of engineers who offer comprehensive repairs, maintenance and servicing packages for commercial electric gates, turnstiles, road blockers and traffic barriers. Our experience and technical skills ensures a fast and efficient service, keeping your perimeter security solutions up and running for constant protection.
With over 15 years of experience, we have a fantastic up-to-date working knowledge across a vast range of manufacturers’ products; we’re happy to offer our maintenance and servicing support whether you have a newly installed system or simply require a new partner for your existing installation.
While we can repair faults as they arise, the best way to avoid your systems being inactive or causing issues with site management is to keep them in optimum condition. To get the best return from your investment, regular inspection and servicing is essential.
Flexible maintenance and repair services
We understand that equipment and servicing requirements change from customer to customer; we offer a flexible, tailored service based on your individual needs.
From periodic checks to ensure your safety devices and all mechanical components are operating correctly, to ad-hoc and responsive support for more immediate problems, we can take care of it all.
Our servicing, maintenance and repairs cover the full scope of our access security products:
- Sliding gates
- Swing gates
- Automatic bi-fold gates
- Traffic barriers
- Full height, half height turnstiles and passgates
- Road blockers
- Access control systems
When you speak to one of the Absolute Access team, we’ll help you to identify the level of support you need and provide a great value package that brings you the ultimate in peace of mind.
Why Absolute Access for your turnstile, barrier and gate repairs?
Whatever repairs or servicing support you need, it’s our job to ensure you’re 100% satisfied and your site is completely secure. We offer a truly comprehensive service with lots of great benefits and support features, including:
Accredited members of:
- Safe Contractor
Transparent advice and pricing
We talk in terms you understand and offer a full, clear breakdown of costs and servicing package details.
System upgrade support
We’ll find an upgrade solution to meet your budget and bring your electric gate or site security equipment bang up to date.
Smooth system takeovers
If you’re moving to us from another provider, we’ll make sure the transition process is smooth and seamless so your site isn’t left vulnerable.
365 days per year
Yes, no matter when you need us, we’ll be there, with support all year round.
Our 24 hour call-out facilities ensure you can access immediate assistance when required.
We don’t always need to visit you on-site to identify the problem; our remote diagnostics allow us to troubleshoot many issues prior to our visit, so that our engineers arrive prepared.
Access to parts
Our technical teams carry plenty of stock parts with them, so many issues can be repaired during the initial visit.
Manufacturers that our repair, maintenance and servicing packages cover
We have extensive experience of servicing and repairing electric gates, road blockers, barriers and turnstiles from many different manufacturers, including:
- CAME – possibly the UK’s leading supplier and innovator of automatic gates, parking barriers and turnstiles, we’ve worked with CAME’s exceptional products since we started out over 15 years ago.
- BFT – BFT designs and produces some of the best sliding and swing gate motors, and are used on many commercial installations.
- BPT – Now part of the wider CAME Group, we can service and repair their full range of door entry access control systems.
- FAAC – with 40 years’ experience in commercial electric gate automation, FAAC products are very reliable but still require regular maintenance, which our trusted team can provide.
- BENINCA – another well-established supplier of gate automation, we often use their products on client installations, and also come across them during system takeovers.
- NICE – we’ve partnered with NICE to bring our clients their advanced, commercial swing gates, sliding gates and traffic barriers for many years, and understand the technology behind all of their products for swift servicing support.
- FADINI – used by suppliers across the globe, Fadini’s extensive range of sliding gate operators, traffic barriers and control accessories can all be serviced and repaired by our team.
- RIB – gate and barrier automation products by RIB are a feature on many of our products; due to their reliability and fast operating mechanisms.
- APRIMATIC – offering high tech solutions for electric gates and barriers; we have serviced these products for over a decade and keep ahead of any advancement in their development.
- VIDEX – with some of the best access control and biometric products on the market today.
- DEA – we can maintain and repair any of DEA’s sliding, swing and bi-fold gate openers and also work with their access control systems for a comprehensive service.
- DAITEM – if you rely on a Daitem wireless intercom systems for your access security; we can ensure it’s in full working order and respond to any issues should they arise.
- DITEC – our engineers are experts when it comes to Ditec’s sliding and swing gates and automatic barriers; offering servicing packages on all of their quality products.
- SEA – Sea’s vast range of electric gate products and access control systems are designed to cope with even the heaviest commercial and industrial demands.
Get a FREE quote today
If you’d like a free quotation for our repairs, maintenance and servicing packages; we’d be delighted to discuss your needs and provide a price. Give us a ring on 0113 281 3511 and one of our team will be happy to assist.
If your system is not listed above please contact our office by calling 0113 281 3511.